Fallen trees

The recent wet and windy weather has seen an increase in the number of fallen trees blocking pathways. To bring a fallen tree to the attention of the Public Rights of Way team at Kent County Council, please go to their “Report a Problem” portal via this link:


Reporting the issue directly to KCC via this link will generate a reference number and enable you to track the progress of your report.  If the problem persists please notify the Parish Clerk at .